As a friend of Early Music Now, you play a highly valued part in our continued success. Ticket revenue covers approximately 25% of the costs of presenting these world-class ensembles. Your tax-deductible donation of any size helps us control ticket prices, and ensures the continuation of our outreach and education programs.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit" to make your tax-deductible donation.
If you would like to make a one-time donation, please use our Single Donation Form by clicking here.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Other ways you can support the mission of Early Music Now:
- Contributions of any amount to the annual budget, which funds the season's operating expenses
- Sponsorship/Underwriting of Concerts, Lectures, Community Outreach, Receptions, Programs, etc.
- Contributions to either of two funds held at the Greater Milwaukee Foundation:
1. The Board Directed Reserve Fund, which helps support the operating budget and special projects.
2. The Permanent Endowment Fund, which helps guarantee the long term fulfillment of our mission.
- Participation in the Thallis Hoyt Drake Legacy Society (Planned Giving through any of the options listed above).
- Volunteer for scheduled or occasional functions throughout the year, to serve on the Board of Directors, or to participate on a Committee.
For further information please call 414.225.3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org